Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ya'll Were Robbed!

Dear Kaba Modern,

Thanks for entering America's Best Dance Crew. Your crew, along with the JabbaWockeeZ, made me realize that Asians are some of the best dancers (if not the best) in the world. It's a shame that you were robbed out of a finale spot.

(My favorite KM performances)

G- Slide





Thriller




Status Quo certainly doesn't deserve to be among the final 2 crews. I just can't believe that their one great performance gave them the momentum to go all the way to the finals. I also can't believe that at the last elimination, SQ were the top vote getters! Conspiracy? More than likely. After all, it is Randy Jackson who is running the show. With all his years on American Idol, I think he tried his hand at some Simon Fuller fuckery. You can take solace that your fellow Asian contemporaries (JabbaWockeeZ) will absolutely murder SQ in the finale...





Thank you KM for your creativity, ridiculous precision, and inventive choreography.

--Quinton

P.S. Yuri, keep killing them girl. You're so pretty! I'm sure LOTS of guys would want to love you long time!


3 comments:

Junlee said...

Man them JabbaWockeeZ are so tiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Anonymous said...

LMAO well this was kinda offensive.

Still, I loved this group. Status Quo's final performance proved they shouldn't have made it that far.

Q said...

Sorry if I offended! It's only meant to be offensive to Status Quo because they don't deserve to be in the finale.

I co-sign on your last comment. Status Quo's final performance was beyond mediocre; borderline wack.